Effective Date: August 31, 2015
Fleet Engineers may collect Personal Information
- Any information that you or your electronic device or computer submits to the Website;
- Any information that you make public through third party social media accounts or similar third party sites or applications to which you allow the Website access;
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Your company;
- Phone number;
- Street Address;
- Your IP address;
- Your geolocation;
- Your behavior and use with regard to the Website;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytic data from Google Analytics; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
Fleet Engineers may use Personal Information
Fleet Engineers may use Personal Information to provide you the Website; to communicate with you regarding changes to the Website, newsletter updates, featured product information and promotions, and the Fleet Engineers product catalog; to fulfill services offered through the Website or the services of third parties; to process requests made by you; and to identify and fix problems with the Website; and for any other lawful purpose.
Fleet Engineers may use de-identified data in the aggregate for any lawful purpose.
Fleet Engineers may use your Personal Information, including your email address, for marketing purposes. Fleet Engineers will allow you to opt out of email marketing. Each email sent contains a simple and automated way for you to stop receiving email messages from us in the future. If you have received unwanted or unsolicited email sent through the Fleet Engineers system or purporting to be sent through the Fleet Engineers system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to [email protected] for review. Fleet Engineers will look into the matter as soon as reasonably practicable. For more information about Fleet Engineers’ opt-out procedure, please see the Section of this Policy entitled Opt-Out Procedure.
You are solely responsible for the protection of any Personal Information that you submit to the Website and you are advised to review that Personal Information before you submit it to the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that Fleet Engineers is not responsible for any third party links, content, or communications sent to you from entities or individuals that Fleet Engineers does not own or control. You are advised to review the privacy policies of such third party websites.
Fleet Engineers may store Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored and processed on computers and cloud servers in the United States and, through your use of the Website, you consent to the processing and storage of your Personal Information within the United States and the State of Michigan. You understand and agree that Fleet Engineers may continue to store your information after you cease use of the Website.
Fleet Engineers uses reasonable efforts to store and prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Information.
Though Fleet Engineers undertakes reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, no Website is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such Personal Information at your own risk.
Fleet Engineers may share Personal Information
Fleet Engineers may share your Personal Information with affiliated third parties where it has obtained your consent, whether express or implied, to provide you with services initiated at your request, with Fleet Engineers’ parents, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns, and with Fleet Engineers’ business partners who offer services through or in association with the Website.
You understand and agree that Fleet Engineers may specifically share your information with mobile service providers, search engine providers, and other third parties in order to complete the services offered through the Website. Fleet Engineers may also share your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- Where Fleet Engineers is complying or in good faith attempting to comply with any law, regulation or law enforcement request
- Where Fleet Engineers has obtained your express or implied consent
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary to provide you with the Website services associated therewith
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary to share with Fleet Engineers’ parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners
- Where Fleet Engineers has been purchased by a third party
- Where sharing or disclosure of Personal Information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or shareholders of Fleet Engineers
- Where sharing or disclosure of Personal Information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty
You may prevent Fleet Engineers from collecting Personal Information by:
- Not using the Website
- Adjusting your web browser settings
- Limiting cookies or other tracking techniques
- Discontinuing your use of the Website
You may contact Fleet Engineers with any requests regarding your information, but Fleet Engineers reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests.
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third party companies or individuals that Fleet Engineers has shared your Personal Information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting Fleet Engineers at the address below.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy
The Website is not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and Fleet Engineers does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. If you are concerned that Personal Information of any minor has been inadvertently provided to Fleet Engineers please contact Fleet Engineers immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from our database.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Fleet Engineers, Inc.
© 2015 Fleet Engineers, Inc.